Friday, December 14, 2007

Thing # 18

I had heard about Open Office before, but I never realized there were this many web office programs. I think it's great, and pretty easy to use so far.

One thing I really like about Google Docs is the Revision feature, which makes it easy to keep track of all the changes done on the document. It automatically keeps track, unlike Word's feature which you have to enable. I like that you can export the document as a word file, pdf file, or as html. I'm still trying to figure out how to change the page set-up, like changing the margins and such. I guess that really doesn't matter if you can export as a Word document and change it there. Also, you can save your documents online and access them without any kind of storage device.

Overall, I'm pleased with Google Docs, so much that I decided to publish this blog post with it.

No comments: